Recommended file formats:
PDF or JPG
Maximum allowed file size to upload:
400 MB. If your file is larger than 400 MB, please contact Customer Service for assistance.
Use our PDF Templates as reference:
You can download the PDF template below and follow the specifications inside
Artwork Preparations Tips:
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers and flatten your artwork to avoid issues regarding overlays, gradients, drop shadows, and transparencies.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation and NO CROP MARKS.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 150 DPI.
- All text fonts must be outlined (not embedded).
- No linked images.
- Please provide vector-only artwork for type, logos, shapes, and all other artwork. Only provide embedded raster artwork for actual 4/C images.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- The trim size of the art file must match the final trim size of the final size. Use bleed settings in a page editor of 0.5 inches minimum each way.
You may upload jpg,jpeg,gif,png,eps,ai,pdf,zip,tar,rar,cdr,psd,svg images. File should not be larger than 50MB in size. Please upload jpg,jpeg,gif,png,eps,ai,pdf,zip,tar,rar,cdr,psd,svg images only.
You can Upload your Artwork Later from My Accounts > My Orders