1. How do I set up artwork for Table Covers?
It is highly recommended to use our templates for Table Throws and Table Runners. We require a 0.5 inch bleed on all sides. Leave a 1-inch safe zone on all sides.
2. How are Table Covers printed and what material are they made of?
Table Throws are printed on premium 9oz polyester using superior quality direct to fabric dye sublimation equipment.
3. Are Table Covers machine washable?
Yes, Table Covers (Table Throws & Table Runners) can be machine washed in cold water with mild detergent using the gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low to prevent fabric shrinking, and steam to release wrinkles if necessary.
4. Is the 9oz polyester Table Cover material flame resistant?
Yes, 9oz polyester Table Cover material is flame resistant under normal conditions. Make sure to avoid exposure to open flames and exceedingly high temperatures. Also, avoid the use of strong oxidizers, bases, and acids with this product.
5. What are the artwork setup instructions for 215 Prints Table Runners?
Text and graphics should be placed at least 1" from the edge of the fabric. For example, if you order a 30" x 84" Table Runner, the live image area will be 28" x 82". 4over will professionally hand sew 1" hems around your Table Runner. Bleed: Ensure you have 0.5" on all sides of your artwork and please do not add crops.
6. What is the difference between 4-sided and 3-sided Table Throw?
4-Sided Table Throw: Covers the entire tabletop (standard size) and has a 30" drape on each side. Also referred to as Closed Back.
3-Sided Table Throw: Covers the entire tabletop (standard size) and has a 30" drape on the front and left and right sides, while the back has an 8" drape. Also referred to as Open Back.
7. What size table is 215 Prints Table Runners designed to fit?
Table Runners will fit most 30" wide x 30" high convention tables of varying lengths. This product is designed with a total drop area of 54", allowing for 27" drop in front and back (or any set of drop lengths equal to 54" that don't exceed 30" on one side of the table).
8. What size table is 215 Prints Throws designed to fit?
6ft Table Throws fit standard 6ft tables with the following dimensions: 72" L x 30" W x 30" H.
8ft Table Throws fit standard 8ft tables with the following dimensions: 96" L x 30" W x 30" H.
9. What color thread is used for hemming Table Covers?
Option for white or black thread hemming is available.