Submit files in PNG or JPEG format with at least 150 DPI
We recommend using PNG for designs with a transparent background. For other designs, we advise preparing files in JPEG instead.
Create files in sRGB color profile
To ensure that your design looks as close as possible to what appears on your screen, make sure you create your print file in sRGB color profile.
Tips for Best Results
- Avoid semi-transparent designs
Semi-transparent graphics (or elements with lowered opacity) don't translate well in DTG printing. We advise using solid colors or simulating semi-transparency by halftoning.
- Create designs with the necessary DPI
Simply typing in a new resolution value into the file won't result in a higher resolution print. If your graphic's resolution is too low, the best solution is to recreate it.
- Ensure full bleed
Please ensure artwork contains full bleed. Failing to provide full bleed can result in the printed product showing a thin area of white on the edge.
- If images are uploaded with a non-transparent background, this background will appear when printed.
- We don't print white ink on white materials. Any designs for white materials containing white color will have areas with no print on them.
- There might be slight discrepancies in print placement.
You can Upload your Artwork Later from My Accounts > My Orders