If images are uploaded with a non-transparent background, this background will appear when printed.
We don't print white ink on white materials. Any designs for white materials containing white color will have areas with no print on them.
There might be slight discrepancies in print placement.
Recommended file formats:
PDF or JPG
Maximum allowed file size to upload:
400 MB. If your file is larger than 400 MB, please contact Customer Service for assistance.
Use our PDF Templates as reference:
You can download the PDF template below and follow the specifications inside
Artwork Preparations Tips:
- Be sure to DELETE any hidden layers and flatten your artwork to avoid issues regarding overlays, gradients, drop shadows, and transparencies.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation and NO CROP MARKS.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 150 DPI.
- All text fonts must be outlined (not embedded).
- No linked images.
- Please provide vector-only artwork for type, logos, shapes, and all other artwork. Only provide embedded raster artwork for actual 4/C images.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- The trim size of the art file must match the final trim size of the final size. Use bleed settings in a page editor of 0.5 inches minimum each way.
You may upload jpg,jpeg,gif,png,eps,ai,pdf,zip,tar,rar,cdr,psd,svg images. File should not be larger than 50MB in size. Please upload jpg,jpeg,gif,png,eps,ai,pdf,zip,tar,rar,cdr,psd,svg images only.
You can Upload your Artwork Later from My Accounts > My Orders